As some of you may know I recently took apart my gears to put in a new cable, and rather than do it the simple way I destroyed the gear lever first to put it in before spending a few hours putting the whole thing back together again. Lesson No.1 learnt.
Well tonight I decided to see why my back brake was not working by taking it apart (doh!), all it needs is new brake pads but I managed to loose brake fluid while taking it all apart so it has prempted a slightly early brake bleed, which I haven’t finished yet as I have no spares and very few tools.
Maybe someone should write some HowTo things for this here site to stop any further blunders that I am bound to make.
Learning (the hard way) is fun 🙂